2021 Camps Are Now Open For Registration!
Per NCAA rules, Bulldog Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by age, gender, and number of campers.
About This Event
We are so excited to announce that we are going to hold our first ID camps of 2021! Our second ID camp of the summer on July 23 & 24, 2021 at Samford University Track and Soccer Stadium. With 2020 and 2021 looking so different than what we are accustomed to in the realm of recruiting, we are thrilled to have the opportunity to host developing players on campus and in a competitive training environment. We have been so fortunate to have a 2021 season and are anxious to keep the momentum going into our camp season training elite soccer players looking for the opportunity to play soccer at the next level. Samford ID soccer camps are great ways to experience numerous elite training sessions coached by the Samford Soccer staff and college and club coaches from the surrounding areas.
Camp Schedule (Subject to Change; all local times CST)
Friday, August 23rd-
12:30pm Gates Open
1:00-3:00pm Training Session 1 (dismiss for dinner on own following session)
6:00-8:00pm Camp Scrimmage 1*
Saturday, August 24th-
8:30am Gates Open
9:00-10:30am Training Session 2
11:00am-12:45pm Lunch/Q&A on Campus (lunch will be provided on campus)
1:00-2:00pm Training Session 3 (dismiss for dinner on own following session)
2:00-3:00pm Camp Scrimmage 2*
*Camp concludes following Camp Scrimmage
*Parents are welcome to sit in stands and watch camp scrimmages.
What To Bring?
- Soccer Ball (Required)
- Water Bottle (Required)
- Cleats (Required)
- Shin Guards (Required)
- Change of Shoes (slides, running shoes, etc) (Required)
- Sunscreen (Nice To Have)
- Sweatshirt/Pullover for Cold Rooms Indoors (Nice To Have)
July 23, 2021
- 12:30 PM - 01:00 PM Day 1 - Gates Open
- 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM Day 1 - Training Session
- 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Day 1 - Scrimmage
July 24, 2021
- 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Day 2 - Gates Open
- 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM Day 2 - Training Session
- 10:45 AM - 12:45 PM Day 2 - Lunch/Q&A on Campus
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM Day 2 - Training Session 2
- 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM Camp Scrimmage