2021 Camps Are Now Open For Registration!
Per NCAA rules, Bulldog Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by age, gender, and number of campers.
About This Event
We are so excited to announce that we are going to hold our first ID camps of 2021! Our first ID camp will be held June 11&12, 2021 at Samford University Track and Soccer Stadium. With 2020 and 2021 looking so different than what we are accustomed to especially in the realm of prospective recruiting, we are so excited to host developing players on campus and in a competitive training environment. We have been so fortunate to have a 2021 season and are anxious to keep the momentum going into our camp season. Samford ID soccer camps are great ways to experience numerous elite training sessions coached by the Samford Soccer staff and college and club coaches from the surrounding areas.
Day 1 -
What To Bring?
- Soccer Ball (Required)
- Water Bottle (Required)
- Cleats (Required)
- Shin Guards (Required)
- Change of Shoes (slides, running shoes, etc) (Required)
- Sunscreen (Nice To Have)
June 11, 2021
- 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM Day 1 - Session 1
- 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Day 1 - Camp Scrimmage
June 12, 2021
- 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM Day 2 - Session 2
- 10:15 AM - 12:00 PM Day 2 - Lunch/Q&A
- 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM Day 2 - Session 3
- 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM Day 2 - Camp Scrimmage