Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
About This Event
Positional 2 Day Camp is geared toward refining the specific skill sets of each position over the course of two days. Campers will declare one position they wish to focus on and will receive position specific instruction and training from the Samford staff as well as current and past Samford players. The schedule includes individual drill work followed by training intermixed with the other positions and ending with some competition play. This is the perfect opportunity to get position specific training and see how Samford trains their athletes individually so athletes can take what they learned back to their respective programs. This is NOT an overnight camp, campers are responsible for their own overnight accommodations. Athletes must declare if they wish to train as an Outside Attacker, Opposite Attacker, Middle Blocker, Setter, or Libero. All campers will receive a camp ball and a Samford volleyball t-shirt.
What To Bring?
- Face Mask (Required)
- Gym Shoes (Required)
- Water Bottle (Nice To Have)
July 17, 2021
- 01:30 PM - 02:00 PM Check In
- 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM Session I
- 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM Dinner (Provided)
- 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM Session II
July 18, 2021
- 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Check In
- 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Session III
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Lunch (Provided)
- 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM Session IV